Thursday, May 13, 2010

Asked the kids what the funniest part of trip so far: Ella Mae: I like telling jokes. Sibleigh: you've got to look at the mood ring Noah and Emmy: Noah and I could not remember the last lines of This Land is Your Land so I said it was "I was walking all over the place" then we tried singing it. It did not work. Sibleigh: Stella said that the wind turbines blades GROW up to 350 feet. Emmett: a girl at the park asked Gabe out. Grace: I fell asleep at the wild horse wind farm presentation. Emmy: the same girl who asked Gabe out thought Emmett was in high school. Griffin: a random girl asked Gabe out. Kent: every time we go by a McCdonalds the kids go "eeewww" Shiraz: when my dad almost forgot his swimsuit Mikala: getting lost in the chuckwagon for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment